Construction is a difficult industry. Our mission is to guide contractors by way of financial analysis and planning so they can best manage their future growth.
We have team members that have decades of experience assisting clients in the construction industry, including clients involved in the following construction areas.
- General construction
- Many other types of contracting
We also serve:
- Real estate sales professionals
- Real estate property managers
- Soil scientists
- Others involved in all phases of construction
A sampling of the services we offer are:
- Financial reporting services required by sureties and lenders to include detailed contract schedules and expanded financial disclosures.
- Bonding and loan assistance.
- Job costing.
- Overhead analysis
- Internal control studies
- Lease vs. buy analysis
- Cash flow analysis
Our team is also well versed in the federal and state tax laws, including multi-state tax compliance.
We are also members of the Associated General Contractors of America and the Construction Financial Management Association, allowing us to stay abreast of the most recent and relevant trends affecting the construction industry. At TRP Sumner, we understand that construction contractors endure cyclical business ups and downs, and we are here to make sure our clients can thrive in any environment.
When you’re ready to experience the personalized service offered by TRP Sumner for yourself, just give us a call or send us an email. We’ll be more than happy to get you started.