Preferred Pay – Accurate, Affordable, Reliable, Time-Saving
We offer payroll management solutions that help you run your business better. For more than 30 years, the principals of Preferred Pay, a division of TRP Sumner PLLC, have provided clients a better payroll experience.
- Overwhelmed by all the tax and compliance responsibilities associated with payroll?
- Frustrated by spending valuable time doing payroll instead of managing and growing your business?
- Tired of having to constantly update your software to stay current with tax laws?
- Irritated with the impersonal service and lack of flexibility from your bank’s payroll service as well as the national payroll service providers?
- Annoyed by hidden and add-on fees?
- Discouraged with trying to find qualified, dependable employees to handle payroll?
- Aggravated with retraining employees to handle payroll after your in-house bookkeeper leaves?
- Angered by having to pay costly IRS penalties due to mistakes or late filings?
Whether you are starting out, experiencing growth or sustaining a mature company, our payroll services can help you better manage cash flow and compliance – and your time. Take advantage of our complete payroll solutions to help increase efficiency, accuracy and reliability from data entry to payday.
Why Preferred Pay?
Reduce Costs. Many business owners end up paying less to partner with us for their payroll solutions when compared to employing even a part-time bookkeeper. Also, you avoid payroll knowledge walking out the door when your bookkeeper gets a new job. Our pricing policy is transparent – no hidden or add-on fees.
Free Up Your Time. Free up your time to pursue more important value-added and revenue-generating business activities. With more off your plate, you’ll have extra time to spend giving your business the everyday attention it needs to grow.
Peace of Mind. Most business owners don’t have time to keep up with constantly changing regulations, withholding rates, and government forms. We help you stay in compliance and avoid costly penalties due to mistakes and late filings.
Better Service. Work with local people and dedicated team members you know by name. We’re closer than a phone call away – we’re just down the street! Benefit from our personal attention and flexibility you won’t get from national payroll companies.
Bundled Tools and Resources to Save Time and Money
- Time and attendance solutions
- Retirement solutions – plan design and integration with your payroll
- Employee census data for insurance and pension plans
- Pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation insurance
- Workers’ compensation audits
- On-line human resource library
By passing stringent licensing requirements, members of our bookkeeping/payroll staff have earned the designation of Certified Payroll Specialist as licensed by the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers.
Payroll and Tax Services
- Painless setup
- Flexible submission options – phone, fax, email, on-line
- Direct deposit as well as traditional check options including laser check signature
- Calculate and remit taxes
- Calculate and remit retirement deferrals, wage garnishments, and other deductions to the appropriate agency
- Reports that are easy to read – track paid time-off benefits
- New hire reporting
- E-verify employment eligibility
- Preparation of all payroll tax returns including multi-state
- Tax credit services – we can help find potential tax credits you may have missed
- Continuous Web access to your payroll information through a secure Internet portal
- Certified payroll reporting to ensure government contract compliance
Let Preferred Pay welcome you back to business on a first name basis. Contact us so we can tailor a payroll solution specifically for you.