Government contractors are confronted with unique risks and challenges due to the complex and ever-changing regulatory environment in which they operate. We understand the pressures that government contractors face.
Our extensive experience is based on a foundation with:
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Federal Acquistion Regulation (FAR)
Our firm has experience with contractors of all sizes, ranging from start-up businesses to multi-million dollar companies, allowing us to provide our clients with a high degree of specialized knowledge and general business advice in order to help them succeed.
We offer the following services to our existing and new government contracting clients:
- Assistance with software selection, set-up, implementation, and on-going support of a variety of accounting systems ranging from QuickBooks to Deltek.
- Assistance with 8(a) compliance matters,
- Cost accounting support.
- Assistance with cost proposals as well as incurred cost submissions.
- Certified payroll reporting to ensure government contract compliance
Our goal is to reduce the compliance burden that our clients are challenged with so that together we can focus on growing and managing their business. In addition to this objective, we are also able to offer a wide variety of traditional accounting services. Among these are an assortment of bookkeeping and accounting system support services, as well as auditing, tax compliance, internal control analysis, and general business and management consulting. As a firm, we are dedicated to ensuring that all of our government contracting clients are provided with the exceptional and individual attention that they deserve.
For assistance getting started, contact our experts.